Sunday, October 2, 2011

2 down, 1 to go

That's right - 2 trimesters down, 1 to go.  I officially started the third trimester today.  Never mind that the last three months are said to be the most taxing, I'm just excited that I'm getting closer to being able to do the things that I love (mountain biking, climbing, even running).  This evening before the sun went down, I convinced Michael to take some shots of me and the babe to give all of you an update.










It was like my very own little modeling shoot, however I much prefer to be on the other side of the lens! I kept finding myself telling Michael how to compose the picture and then attempting to smile.  He was patient with me and endured my angst of being the subject rather than the composer.  I should clarify that my angst was a result of my inability to be photogenic, not because of a distrust in Michael's photography skills!

Anyways,
That's me at 28 weeks...12-ish to go.

p.s
Here is a picture that I took on a bike ride earlier this week.  It was nice to prove to myself that I can still hill climb.  Note that the leaves are just starting to change!



About the time I was taking this picture, it started pouring rain so I hopped on my biked and headed for home.  I arrived home drenched, but satisfied from the bike ride and my Halloweenesque picture.

All is well here on the East Coast and we are hoping the same for all of you.
Hugs.


2 comments:

  1. LOVE those pics. you look fantastic. i am impressed you were able to get those boots on with a belly...i gave up bending over to put shoes on long before the 3rd trimester :)lets skype realllly soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I can't even believe you are already in your third trimester. Your pictures are adorable. Enjoy the time now because the last couple months just seem to drag on. I am due on SUNDAY! We are so excited and nervous all at the same time. Stay tuned for pics when our little guy decides to make his debut!

    ReplyDelete