Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Thinking of Utah

We bumped into Linda Brown, a lady from our church in Utah, here in Connecticut yesterday!  It was so fun to see a familiar face!  She gave us each a big hug and we chatted for a while.  Apparently she is here visiting her sister, who happens to be the wife of our institute teacher.  Small world.


I am starting to get excited to see our friends and family in November when we come to Utah for Thanksgiving.  If you haven't heard, we will arrive very late on November 21st.  Michael will take a red-eye back to CT on Saturday, the 26th and I will fly out on the morning of the 29th.  This will be your one chance to see me pregnant and larger than life so make yourself available that week!!

Things are going well here.  It has been yucky humid the last week and a half and I'm ready for it to pass.  I can't wait for fall to arrive!  You better believe my blog will be overwhelmed with pictures of New England in the Fall.

I started crocheting a baby blanket that has many colors.  I forget how long it takes, but I am excited about the stitch because it is a new one that I just taught myself.  I will post pictures when it gets a little bigger and worth seeing!

Michael is enjoying school.  He says it's just like a vacation. :)  We added it up, and he will have completed 15 classes by the end of the semester.  Not 15 credits, 15 classes (more like 45-50 credits)!  How is this possible one might ask??  The semester is divided into 2 blocks.  And some classes are even further consolidated within a block.  He has already had some finals for certain classes and started new ones!  He's hanging in there.

I am eagerly looking forward to General Conference coming up (LDS semi-annual conference).  The chance to be spiritually and mentally challenged and uplifted sounds like just what I need...Plus, it will give me lots of time to work on my blanket!

Well, 
That's all for now.
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I hope you don't mind me sneaking onto your blog! :) You have always been one of my very favorite people and I am excited to check up on your adventures in a new place and becoming a new mom. I love New England and am jealous especially as Fall appears! Can't wait to see the pics.

    ReplyDelete