Sunday, May 5, 2013

Rock Climbing in Rhode Island

We have had the opportunity to rock climb a couple of times in Rhode Island in the past few weeks.  It's about 1 hr and 45 min from New Haven, CT.  Dominic and I have even gone on our own a couple of times because Michael has been busy with school (don't worry, I met up with a friend who drove down from Boston so we weren't alone).

Here are some of the highlights!

V5

V5

V5 (Dominic hearing the shutter on the camera, is being drawn in like a moth to a flame.)

V5

V5

Michael scouting his next climb

Climbing at the "Pond Cave"

"Pond Cave"

"Pond Cave"

"Pond Cave"

Getting ready to climb his own boulder 

He can be laughing hysterically until I pull out the camera---then I get 'this' face.

Climbing with the Boys

Yum.. Snacks

I have loved getting outside and climbing.  I can't wait to go back now that leaves are coming in.

No comments:

Post a Comment