Sunday, May 11, 2014

Family resemblance?

Happy Mother's Day to all the beautiful, smart and talented women that have influenced my life.  I am a better wife, friend and mother because of you.

I've had lots of people tell me that Grace looks just like Dominic did when he was a baby.  So as I reflected on my family on this special day, I decided to post some pictures and let you decide for yourselves if there is some family resemblance:

Dominic at 2 weeks old (Just after a bath--Haha--He had the best newborn hair!)

2 weeks old - No hair product was used in this photo

2 weeks old

Grace at 2 weeks old

And just for fun - here are pictures of me and Michael as babies so you can see if our kiddos bear any resemblance to us!
Michael

Jodi
Now for the survey! I want to hear your thoughts!

Do the kiddos look like each other?

Do the kiddos resemble me and/or Michael?



No comments:

Post a Comment