Monday, January 14, 2013

Thanksgiving 2012

I know Thanksgiving already feels like an eternity ago, but we had a great time so I wanted to post some pictures! 
We were invited to spend Thanksgiving with some friends in Princeton, New Jersey.  We were able to spend time with Martin and Nune Lemaire as well as Dan and Liz Lemaire (Martin's brother), some of our friends from Utah.  

We started the day with a delicious Thanksgiving breakfast and then spent the morning disc golfing.

Hyke, Nune's brother, about to throw.

Liz and Dominic strolling along
We returned from disc golfing to have a delicious lunch, before having a delicious Thanksgiving dinner, all with an Armenian twist (Nune's folks was kind enough to host us all and boy can her mother cook!)

The next day Michael and I went and toured Princeton University before heading for home.  Yale is truly a beautiful campus and I have loved being here, however, I think Princeton holds the #1 in my eyes for most beautiful campus I've ever seen.  Here are some pictures we took as we walked around.









taken inside a huge cathedral (see next picture)



Dominic spent the weekend getting more comfortable walking.  After this weekend, he was able to walk 10-15 feet between Michael and I, but hadn't really taken off on his own yet.  


We had such a great time and were SOOO grateful for the invitation to spend Thanksgiving with our friends while we are away from our families.  We had many things to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.  

No comments:

Post a Comment