Tuesday, January 24, 2012

2 1/2 weeks old

I hope that Dominic forgives me for holding a weekly photo shoot!  I think he's getting cuter every day.  I can't get enough of his hair--it's so long!!  Keep in mind that this is his natural hair style.  Blonde.  Straight.  Mohawk.  Who would've guessed?!  Not to mention I think his eyes are turning blue.  I always imagined that he would have dark curly hair and dark eyes like Michael.  Regardless, I have to say, I think he's pretty cute.  Which one is your favorite?

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

2 comments:

  1. 1 and 12 are darling! But I like that he looks like he's up to something in 13 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all, but wanted to mention that Michael's hair didn't curl until he hit puberty, so who knows ...

    ReplyDelete